The South London Beer Festival will be held at the Tooting Tram & Social, in the heart of Tooting Broadway on Sunday March 19th, from 12-6pm.
The beer festival is a celebration of South London craft beers and breweries and it will show-case a selection of 14 breweries all from south of the River Thames. The event is the first of its kind dedicated to South London beer is being brought to fruition by local Balham beer blogger Lady Pub Diaries.
The South London Breweries confirmed for the first South London Beer Festival are:
• By The Horns – Tooting
• Rocky Head Brewery – Earlsfield
• Wimbledon Brewery – Colliers Wood
• Earth Ale – Balham
• Mondo Brewery – Battersea
• Bullfinch Brewery – Herne Hill
• Canopy Brewery – Herne Hill
• Gipsy Hill – Gipsy Hill
• Brockley Brewery – Brockley
• Villages Brewery – Deptford
• Anspach & Hobday – Bermondsey
• The Cronx Brewery – Croydon
• The wonderful new Craft Tooting (Bottle shop and bar) in Broadway Market will also be having a stall selling various South London beers by the bottle, with gift packs and goodies to take home.
• There will also be food available throughout the day from The Chilli Man, A local South London/Tooting resident, two other to be confirmed but all will be local businesses.
Not only will this beer festival be the first of many to celebrate the wonders of the South London craft beer scene, but they are also raising money for The MS Society UK, aiming to raise over £1, 000 on the day – every little helps!
Space at the Tram is limited, with a 300 capacity, as this event is looking to be busy, to avoid disappointment please register for your free tickets now — HERE
Everyone who registers for a ticket will be automatically entered into a raffle to win a beer goodie bag. The winner will be announced and contacted after the event.
The beer festival will finish at around 6pm, but the Tram will remain open until midnight with their Retro Sunday at the Tooting Tram & Social Event and a Signature Brewery tap take over.
The retro video games will be available throughout the day, for FREE.
Beer stalls will be on two levels.
Families, children until 7pm, dogs are all welcome.
There is disabled access only to downstairs.
The event is free but donations will be kindly accepted on the door!!!